1929 Nash parts...............

Hello, Would there be any pre 1930 Nash guys lurking here? I know that Nash made three nearly independent models, so it is a bit harder to source correct parts than hunting for Model A parts. I am working on an Advanced 6 project and would sure like to speak with any Nash guy building, restoring, hot rodding or parting any series 1929 Nash. I do not need lots of parts but could sure use some help on some basic stuff, bumpers and sedan doors mainly. During the Great Depression, when my Nash was built into a truck, the bumpers went away. Oh yes, the Nash truck cab (modified sedan) is probably the nicest cab I have seen. My plan is to build it back as a passenger car so the cab will be for sale a bit later. If you are someone that has a real nasty sedan and would like a depression era truck, drop me a note. I will be posting pictures in the near future, of this cab. It has 99% of the body work completed, has new wood installed, doors work good and is in primer. I am in Utah. Think about Nash stuff for a moment and help me out if you can.

Regards,

Alan

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the hint. I am aware of the Nash Club ads, and have used them in the past. I think our whole hobby is a bit stalled as a result of the economy. Not many answers, or responses to parts requests. Oh well, I am patient, but I sure wish someone would respond with bumpers and sedan front doors. What have you got completed on your Nash Convt. coupe?

Regards,

Alan

Guest billybobjohnson

Hey alan I am presently out of state right now. I will get back to you next week. I do have complete engine and trans. I will have some pic when i get back. thanks bbj

• 10 years later...
On 10/30/2011 at 8:30 AM, alsfarms said:

Hello, Would there be any pre 1930 Nash guys lurking here? I know that Nash made three nearly independent models, so it is a bit harder to source correct parts than hunting for Model A parts. I am working on an Advanced 6 project and would sure like to speak with any Nash guy building, restoring, hot rodding or parting any series 1929 Nash. I do not need lots of parts but could sure use some help on some basic stuff, bumpers and sedan doors mainly. During the Great Depression, when my Nash was built into a truck, the bumpers went away. Oh yes, the Nash truck cab (modified sedan) is probably the nicest cab I have seen. My plan is to build it back as a passenger car so the cab will be for sale a bit later. If you are someone that has a real nasty sedan and would like a depression era truck, drop me a note. I will be posting pictures in the near future, of this cab. It has 99% of the body work completed, has new wood installed, doors work good and is in primer. I am in Utah. Think about Nash stuff for a moment and help me out if you can.

Regards,

Alan

I have a 1929 nash super six 

20211218_113727_HDR.jpg

20211218_114353_HDR.jpg