1936 Olds engine and transmission complete

Guest Buckndol

Guest Buckndol

I am listing for sale a complete engine and transmission removed from my 1936 Oldsmobile business coupe. The engine is 213 cu. in. flathead inline six cylinder rated at 90 hp. This is a full oil pressure engine. It has 36,000 miles and runs like new. All cylinders have between 85 and 90 pounds of compression. You will get the engine, bell housing and clutch assembly and transmission complete. You will also get the starter, generator, voltage regulator, water pump, fuel pump, hoses, fan, pulleys, fan belt, carburetor, and air cleaner. You will be able to run a fuel line and 6 volt lead and start the engine. This would be perfect for a restoration project. The engine starts quickly and runs great. I have videos of the engine running. This is one of the quietest engines I have ever heard run. Please contact me with any questions. Asking $1,500. Call 785 866 4935 evenings or email Johnm@wetmorenb.com

Hi, was wondering about model or serial numbers on block. I have a 1936 GMC pickup that came from the factory with a 36 olds engine. The original engine is badly worn and I have been waiting for my local machine shop for a rebuild (long long time) Might be interested in this if it is identical to my engine, Thank you, Michael