CAR COVERS

colinvoice

You can view the different types of materials from Covercraft at Covercraft Vehicle Protection Products

Covercraft is the largest cover manufacturer in the world and they presently have 14 different material choices and several of the materials have multiple color options.

The starting price for a custom cover for the 1924 would be 125.95

For the 1931 90 it will be $144.95

If they do not have a pattern, there is a new pattern charge of $25.

If you buy from me, I pay the shipping. I have covered lots of collectable cars including Bill Stonebergs Buick woody wagon, a 1928 Packard that won Hilton Head last year, a 1951 "C" Jag replica, and have done several Buick covers for the Toth collection. We can also cover new cars and motorcycles. Give me a call and I will help you with your needs.

512-869-5114

Guest jules greenway

Colin

Excited to hear of another 1931 Car in the UK, whereabouts are you? we have a 1931 90 in Norfolk and would be pleased to get together/swap notes

regards

Jules

Take measurements of you cars and then find SUV's of similar size.

Go to ebay and buy a SUV cover that fits. You'll save a fortune and

have a cover that goes to the floor and looks custom made.

**A lesson learned from years of covers that were made for low

height cars. Spend the savings on driving and enjoying the car.

I check with the pattern people at Covercraft and we have a pattern for 1931 90 series 4 doors (C13360). Nothing specific for the 1924 model 54 Roadster.

On the Covercraft web site, left side, there is a link to dimension sheets. You print the sheet that comes the closest to your car, take measurements noted on the sheet. With that and a photo, Covercraft can make a new pattern. Below is a link to a '20 roadster dimension sheet.

http://www.covercraft.com/DIM%20Sheets/DIMS125.pdf

Using a SUV cover on your early sedan will work if you can find one that is close, good luck finding a modern SUV that will cover a model 90 sedan with a 134" wheelbase.

A cover made for a Tahoe, Suburban, Expedition, or Excursion may very well cover a 90 Series,

BUT, I would rather spend a few bucks more for a cover which recognizes side-mounts, mirrors, a trunk on the rack, etc., and especially to do business with folks who are in , and who support the hobby....

• 1 month later...
Guest outlaw car man

We should start a 90 club like on Yahoo. All Buick 90s. I sneak in on the 34 guys sometimes-

Sandy

Hi Jules

I have a 1931 McLaughlin 90X L with dividing screen, UK car. It needs lots of work and I live in Woking, Surrey, just round the corner from Brooklands.

Colin