sregenauer - commercial chroming posts

Guest sregenauer

Guest sregenauer

yes it can be fixed i weld die cast all day /pot metel then copper plate it most of the time 4 hours some times 12-15 hours to buld up copper then grind and polish then nickel plate forest lake mn. jr custom plating 651 464 0761

Guest sregenauer

yes it can be fixed i weld die cast all day /pot metel then copper plate it most of the time 4 hours some times 12-15 hours to buld up copper then grind and polish then nickel plate forest lake mn. jr custom plating 651 464 0761

Guest sregenauer

i weld die cast all day /pot metel then copper plate it most of the time 4 hours some times 12-15 hours to buld up copper then grind and polish then nickel plate forest lake mn. jr custom plating 651 464 0761

Guest sregenauer

i weld die cast all day /pot metel then copper plate it most of the time 4 hours some times 12-15 hours to buld up copper then grind and polish then nickel plate forest lake mn. jr custom plating 651 464 0761

Guest sregenauer

Guest sregenauer

Guest sregenauer

Guest sregenauer
I just got my 36 Roadmaster delivered on Sunday. It has both the front and rear bumpers. I was not aware how "minimal" these 30's bumpers are. I would not think they helped much on a high speed hit!

I need a recommendation on who can restore these? (straighten/rechrome)

Any suggestions?

keystone there gar. for life if not us JR CUSTOM CHROME

Guest sregenauer

hay guys i am new here but old to the game had a 63 riv now 15 years latter a 65 gs? any how i/we do custom crome plating and in the highest quailty and i myself do repair on diecast/potmetel show room only shops name is

J R CUSTOM PLATING in forest lake mn. here the cachet i need a 425 dual 4's and trany care to trade? scott

Guest sregenauer

hay guys i am new here but old to the game had a 63 riv now 15 years latter a 65 gs? any how i/we do custom crome plating and in the highest quailty and i myself do repair on diecast/potmetel show room only shops name is

J R CUSTOM PLATING in forest lake mn. here the cachet i need a 425 dual 4's and trany care to trade? scott

Guest sregenauer

hay guys i am new here but old to the game had a 63 riv now 15 years latter a 65 gs? any how i/we do custom crome plating and in the highest quailty and i myself do repair on diecast/potmetel allso polish stainless steel show room only shops name is

Guest sregenauer

hay guys i am new here but old to the game had a 63 riv now 15 years latter a 65 gs? any how i/we do custom crome plating and in the highest quailty and i myself do repair on diecast/potmetel allso polish stainless steel show room only shops name is

Guest sregenauer
Hi Where are you located ? I have a lot of items for polishing Clease email me at mwest729@aol.com Thank You Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sregenauer
Hello fellow Rivi owners. I am a proud new owner of my dream car. I just got a 1965 Riviera all original with a rebuild 401 nailhead and tranny. I have been waiting for a 65 for years but time and money had not permit me owning one. I am currently working on the headlight doors. The left one has broken link bases. I am working on getting one. I also need a new hood and hope to find one close to Austin Texas. I need to obtain a schematic of the vaccum hoses for the A/C controls and whatever else is to be vaccum controled and the electrical wiring diagram for the headlights.

I am rebuilding my headlight motor using a left window motor for the 1965. I measured the dimentions and it is the same cardone motor used on the clamshells only a bit longer and need to drill and tap the bracket holes. Wish me luck.

Anyway, I am proud to join this great community of Rivi lovers and will chime in and out during the rebuilding process.

P.S. If anyone knows of the availability of any of the items in need, please send me a PM.

n hell names scott and i can fix you head lights J R CUSTOM PLATING ask for scott

Guest sregenauer
Heres a RIGHT HAND SIDE VIEW MIRROR W/ REMOTE CONTROL for 1963 to 1965 Buick RIVIERA. The mirror and the adjusting mechanism work as they should. Unfortunately to install on a show car this mirror needs to be replated as it has some pitting .... but how else are you going to get one? The price is $135 and shipping is $15 in the continental United States. Any questions please call 559 355-3551 Look at the pictures carefully cause this is the mirror you will receive.

i can rechrome it

This guy is not quite a spammer, but most of his posts are commercial in nature advertising the chrome shop he works for. I am sending him a message to keep commercial posts in the commercial ads forum and not to randomly insert plugs for his company in every thread about any item that needs to be chromed.