1948 Buick Roadmaster Convertible

Guest kiwicustoms

Guest kiwicustoms

Selling from a private collection, 1948 Buick Roadmaster Convertible, partially restored. Needs paint matching on hood, trunk and front quarter panel, comes with new interior and new top. Runs and drives with clear title. Seller looking to consolidate collection and reduce inventory, interested in cash sale (asking $42,000) or possible trades, many (of his) for one (of yours). Located in North Chicago, Illinois. Please, no consignment offers, brokers or dealers uness making a cash offer for purchase or trade as described. Contact me with any questions, Michael, 847.561.6815, michael@kiwicustoms.com.

post-79962-143138705603_thumb.jpg

post-79962-14313870561_thumb.jpg

post-79962-143138705616_thumb.jpg

post-79962-143138705623_thumb.jpg

post-79962-143138705629_thumb.jpg

post-79962-143138705635_thumb.jpg

Edited by kiwicustoms (see edit history)

Guest kiwicustoms

Al,

The car has been completely gone through including the chassis, drive-train and a full engine rebuild. Car was painted and all chrome redone. It is believed the new top is white, interior the original red and I am still awaiting an answer on the boot and carpet. All of the replacement parts are in the car. The color is original to the car and is called Aztec Green. The car has been in the Chicago area for quite a while, always stored inside but previous ownership is currently unknown. This car was received by the current owner as a trade for several other cars and all work was done prior to the current ownership.

Hope that answers some of your questions, please let me know if you would additional information, pictures or to arrange viewing the car.

Edited by kiwicustoms (see edit history)