Parting out 1977 Buick La Saber

Guest rsd9699

Guest rsd9699

I have a 1977 Buick La Saber I want to part out.

The car is complete except for the glass getting broken out - got to love young teens.

It is loaded with power windows - door locks - cruise - a/c (r12 and still had gas 5 years ago and worked when parked) - power seat and light blue 4 door.

No major dents - grill is broken.

It has a very tired Buick 350 2 barrel V8 - it needs something done to correct low oil pressure - like an overhaul. It was driven until parked 20 years ago.

A Texas car with a clear good title and the body is pretty much rust free - some surface rust.

It is not local (150 mile round trip for me) so I will plan on getting pictures in a week or two and post them (sooner if someone buys something).

All or parts - you pull if you are around the DFW area or I pull for a flat rate and shipping and handling and crating are extra as needed.

PM with needs - everything is cheap and I will be cheaper than a wrecking yard as this is my personal car and was going to fix it up - got to get rid of the old girl as I am retiring and will be moving but not with this car but gas is not free either to go pull parts as we all know.

Ron