Sign in to follow this  
TINNDN

New guy wanting Help

Just joined up and can't wait to start bugging all of you! I just sold my 1980 Pontiac Lemans to buy a 1946 4-door Torpedo. Not my first choice, but I couldn't afford a 2-door fastback. I am also going to part out my 1970 Tempest to fund this project. The problem is that I have only dabbled in 70's and 80's cars and really don't know a lot about the 40s This car over all is pretty solid, but is missing a lot too. The wiring is in shambles and the interior is gone except for the dash and seats. I can't find any good pictures online of what the interior should look like (including all the little accessories like coat hooks). I also can't find a good wiring diagram. If anyone can help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated. I am also in the market to start buying parts for this car. if you know anything, please let me know. Thanks so much!

I am new to the forum; I see this is an old post and there's a good chance you have found your answer. I know that there are a lot of factory service

manuals available from various sources including E-bay and Amazon. These manuals have excellent wiring diagrams. '41 - '48 are all very similar.

join the pontiac/oakland club. all the parts & help you will need