1969 Olds Toronado

Guest tulsatoronado

Guest tulsatoronado

sadly i am going back to school and must reliquish my old beast to a new owner that has the time and money to put into her what she deserves.

I am in Tulsa, OK. so you would need to be close or willing to arrange for shipping. i leave that all to your discretion.

she's in great running order. runs great, looks great. the only things that need any real attention is the interior. needs new carpet, the seats are not orginal and the door panels need to be replaced. the engine is in great shape, with a lot of new parts that i have recently put in including oil sending unit, master cylinder, performance plugs and wires, new belts, air filter and it has new brakes. body has almost no rust and is prefectly straight, little or no dings.

asking 9,000 OBO (or best offer) and i am more than willing to negotiate....as i said i am starting school and just cannot afford the gas or to do the things that need or that i want to do to it. hoping to sell as quickly as possible so i can put some towards schooling.

please email americanpanda13@gmail.com

or call/text 918-698-6243

post-79700-143138692439_thumb.jpg

post-79700-143138692448_thumb.jpg

post-79700-143138692455_thumb.jpg