Rear quarter window removal

Joe47

I am having trouble with the passenger side rear quarter window. It sounds like the gear wheel is stripped . How do you remove , or what do you remove to get to the motor and window bracket ? Are the front window units the same as for the quarter units ? Does anyone know if there is a match for the unit from another Chrysler car. ? Thanks . Joe47 :confused:

Hi

I just replaced mine. Lot of work to replace. Found a motor/regulator on E-bay for 200.00. you will need a manual because it's quite a time consuming job. Very tight fit. One clue is to remove rear speaker to access some of the bolts. Good luck.

I was able to get the motor out . Hemi, you were right, a nasty job. One thing you don"t have to do is take the top cap off where the seat belt goes through. Where do you get a good motor . I found the part # for the pass/side front , from Cardone Inc. #42-406 . But no listing for the 1/4 window. Can they be the same part ? Anyone know ? On the motor is the name Rockwell part # looks like 400036 I'm not sure . Anyone know for sure ? I have a message in to a Rockwell distrib. with this info. Looks like my problem is the gear wheel which seems worn. Any help would be appreciated. Joe47