1936-1937 Dictator Chassis help

Guest stude8

I just happened to have a detail photo of the 1937 President chassis in the Studebaker National Museum front lobby that someone asked me to take showing the water pump installation, don't know if it shows anything you are trying to determine with chassis prints.

Stude8

post-31139-14313868656_thumb.jpg

post-31139-143138686566_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the photos but there seem to be as many different chassis designs as there are model series. The Dictator has a completely different one than that of the President but is nice to look at. Thanks for sharing!

I just happened to have a detail photo of the 1937 President chassis in the Studebaker National Museum front lobby that someone asked me to take showing the water pump installation, don't know if it shows anything you are trying to determine with chassis prints.

Stude8

• 4 weeks later...
If you buy a 1936 service manual it will have all 4 different chassis with dimentions.

Problm is there is no need for me to go out and buy thousands of dollars worth of manuals for every make car made to get only the chassis frame charts I seek for my collection and publication info. I am not restoring the cars, I am writing a book ;)

Just hoping in the spirit of "sharing" people who already have the books collecting dust will share.

Thanks.

Eric

• 4 weeks later...