parts needed for 1935 plymouth

Guest delta jer

Guest delta jer

I need a couple of items or a good place that sells parts. I need the two front brake cylinders for the front wheels. Still looking for door handles inside and out and window cranks. 35 two door Thanks

Mechanical parts are generally available for that era Plymouth. Unfortunately I don't have a 1935 parts book to determine the brake cylinders you need (different between 34 and 36. 35 might be the same as early, same as later or different from either). And even if they are not available they can generally be sleeved and rebuilt.

However trim parts are much, much more difficult to find for that era Plymouth. You'll probably need to haunt swap meets and/or ePay for those...

Guest Fr Mike

I have a '36 P2. A search for (rear) brake parts was unsuccessful. The auto machine shop that rebuilt my P2's engine had to make new pistons for the rear wheel units. The general message was that the brake parts for the '36 are unavailable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest plymouthdoctor
I need a couple of items or a good place that sells parts. I need the two front brake cylinders for the front wheels. Still looking for door handles inside and out and window cranks. 35 two door Thanks

For brake parts, contact White Post Restorations for very high quality parts.

For other stop and go stuff contact Northwestern Auto Parts in Grand Rapids, MI

For sheet metal parts and technical advise contact The Plymouth Doctor at 517-625-7596 or visit the website at: THEPLYMOUTHDOCTOR.COM

I believe the brake parts are the same on '35 and '36 cars. New front wheel cylinders are available through NAPA (United no. 3595, 3596). Front brake hose is Wagner no, F6560. New master cylinder is Wagner F544. Jim The rear cylinders willneed resleeved,I used White Post Resto.