Jump to content

Old Mopar switch for top or wagon gate window?

Recommended Posts

I bought a bunch of NOS mopar parts at a swap meet this weekend. In with them was this switch. Most of the parts date from the mid 1960's-1970's and were in the Mopar packaging. There was a stray Ford part in with them. I have been trying to figure out what this switch is and have come up blank. I don't see DDCP or any mopar numbers on it. Does anyone know what it is?





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...