For Sale possibly Model T New Takeoff? truck windshield frame

auburnseeker

I posted a windshield frame over on the A forum for sale and the guys there think it's more likely T. It's in super nice shape. I think it was a new takeoff. Possibly to rebody the new truck. All the info is on the model A forum. Can deliver to Hershey. Looking for Best offer before Hershey. Don't be bashful. I want to sell this not hang it on my wall, or will trade for smaller NOS parts for any make car. It would be better to see it back on a car or truck than to have it in storage especially if it helps get another old car back on the road.

Sorry for not getting them to you already. It's been crazy around here and I'm headed to Hershey in the Morning. I was even in the building they were in today and completely forgot. I did post the outside dimensions of them on the What is it Forum. I'll try to get the glass measurements when I get back from Hershey this weekend. Again sorry for the delay, Randy

• 4 weeks later...

I still have the windshield if anyone needs one. It would look better on your car than in my garage.

Not looking to get rich. Make me an offer whatever a good windhsield frame with the factory instructions on it is worth.

It's located in Warrensburg NY 12885. I don't know if I can ship it as the glass may get broken. That would be a shame since it still has the factory instructions on it.

It would be an excellent part for a survivor if yours is rusted or damaged. It still has it's original Ford paint.

post-43003-143138713773_thumb.jpg

post-43003-143138713774_thumb.jpg

post-43003-143138713776_thumb.jpg

post-43003-143138713778_thumb.jpg

post-43003-14313871378_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest bentbaggerlen

Hello, Do you still have this windshield? If so please give me some idea of what you would want for it, we could work out a deal from there. Id be happy to pick it I'm only about 3 hours from you. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Problem is good old Henry made millions of T's and closed cars are not the most popular - I have had a hard time selling an earlier 20's 2-piece windshield in simmilar condition (less sticker) for $75.00 - And I doubt that there is a repop available since there is little to no demand for it. All you can do is toss it on e-bay and hope for the best...

And yes, this is only free advice and may not even be worth what you paid.

• 2 months later...