AGNM Info Please

Guest John W. Harvey

Guest John W. Harvey

To those who know:<P>I've looked at the AACA Calendar online and the International Calendar in the magazine but cannot find information about the Host Hotel and phone number to make reservations for the AGNM in New Bern this year. I have also tried the web site for the host region. If I have missed the obvious....I apologize!<P>I know it is early, but I like to make early reservations to get this type of stuff off of my "to do list".<P>Will someone that has the info please help!<P>Thanks,<BR>John grin.gif" border="0

Guest snkchevcol

John:<BR>I got information from the booth they had set up in Phily for the meet. The host hotel is New Bern Sheratan Grand. Phone #252-638-3585. And of course ask for AACA rates. I know last week they told me they were about 90% full so you better get them soon. They are also two or three other hotels across the street so if you don't make it in the host you will still be there close. I don't have there info with me so let me know if you need that info.<P>Rock

Guest snkchevcol

John:<BR>I got information from the booth they had set up in Phily for the meet. The host hotel is New Bern Sheratan Grand. Phone #252-638-3585. And of course ask for AACA rates. I know last week they told me they were about 90% full so you better get them soon. They are also two or three other hotels across the street so if you don't make it in the host you will still be there close. I don't have there info with me so let me know if you need that info.<P>Rock

Guest John W. Harvey

Rock,<P>Thanks wink.gif" border="0 for the info! I just got off of the phone with them......I made my reservations. See ya there (but I'm not sure I'll recognize you....will I???)<P>Thanks again,<BR>John grin.gif" border="0