Sign in to follow this  
windjamer

My bad luck

I wanted to post this so folks looking for me at Hershey would know why Im not there. My wifes health is not good right now so I think I best stick close to home for a while. It will be my first miss in over 15 years,but it is what it is. I will miss all my friends but you-all have a good meet,Ill sit home and pout.:(

Dick,sorry,hope all goes well.Yours, as well as your wife will be in prayers .I intended to try to meet everyone on the forum this year,mabe next

Hey Dick, I have so much on my plate this year that I will not be going either. We can sit in different houses and pout together. :( I hope your wife gets feeling better. Say, how did you make out with the over head wires we talked about in the spring??? Dandy Dave!

I've never been there and with events in the last 3 years (should have all the med bills paid off withing the next 3 years) I don't expect to go any time soon. Like John Lennon said "Life it what happens while you're busy making other plans"

So what do ya say we all have a "Pout out" together? ;)

Best wishes and prayers for your wife. When a person does something they SHOULD do instead of what WANT to do, I think it's always a wise choice.