I believe that ALL Oldsmobile models are the same width as opposed to Buick where the larger models (Super and Roadmaster) are wider by some 7" I believe. I have been told that there is some difference in the rear bumper extensions for the Oldsmobile models. Give Jeff a call at 419 335 5837. He is in Wauseon, OH.

Gary

I have a beautifully rechromed 3 section rear bumper for a 57 Olds to sell. It has the dual exhaust ports in the bumper ends.

Please email for additional information. I could send pictures but will need to take them in the coming days.

I also have various other NOS GM Olds stuff including frt fender stainless for a 1957 and other years as well.

Robert,

Duluth, GA

Edited by rccduluth (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Recently purchased a 57 oldsmobile 2Dr and I am in need of rear bumper ends. "

That must be a very common problem with the 57s..One of mine (pass side) was "shot" too. YES..$950 for all of that IS a good price for "bolt on" pieces.. too bad I have already found mine :) oh yea.. HEY GLENN.. I found an NOS 70 SERIES HOOD AND ANOTHER FRONT FENDER FOR MY 42..

• 1 year later...
I have a beautifully rechromed 3 section rear bumper for a 57 Olds to sell. It has the dual exhaust ports in the bumper ends.

Please email for additional information. I could send pictures but will need to take them in the coming days.

I also have various other NOS GM Olds stuff including frt fender stainless for a 1957 and other years as well.

Robert,

Duluth, GA

Hi, Do you still have the '57 Olds rear bumper and how much? Thanks - idelgado48@att.net