Headliner repair

Seth Rose

Hey guys any ideas on what kind of material to use to replace broken parts of the headliner? I'd use the pieces that came off but they are long gone and were before i got the car anyways its broken about 2 inches off of either side of the board right where the doors are. Any ideas? or would it be a waste of time to try to fix it

that or a new liner is your only real option. You could get one that's s**ty for really cheap then strip the foam off with some goo gone and lay new foam backed fabric that can be picked up at any fabric store.

Seth,

I have some good headliner boards and some have good material on them and still look good.

These boards, because of the size, are pretty expensive to ship via FedEx, UPS or the USPS but because you are in Iowa you are close enough that there is a company based here in MN that ships to about 6 neighboring states really cheap.

If you are interested in a headliner send me an email with the color of your interior and whether or not you have a sun roof and your zip code.

Guest AlexWeber

I replaced mine with the fabric store stuff and some spray on 3m adhesive from an auto parts store. It looks just fine and it was surprisingly easy to do. I didn't even need a second pair of hands.