1936 Dodge 1/2 ton pick up truck for sale

Guest Tracey1

can someone help me on this site please.

got a 100% original bone stock 36 Dodge 1/2 ton truck. Rebuilt flat 6, new tires, all trim, handles, knobs, dash gauges, wheels, body, frame, hood ornament, lights, grille etc all original.

want to sell it so's I can buy a Ural scooter with side car.

trying 2 show/sell my bone stock 36 Dodge 1/2 ton pickup truck.

thx much, :o) tlw.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

post-79052-143138663231_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tracey1
added "Best Offer" and "Redding, CA" (see edit history)

A friend of mine has this Ural. Every single time he takes it out for a "neighborhood" ride...a few miles...something breaks. Cool looking, but mostly yard/shop art. He loves the looks, but the mechanics are VERY bad. Maybe you should call him and talk to him about it. His name is Guy and he is at (541)944-2628. Just to add....this guy is an avid motorcyclist and has built his own motorcycles, so his opinion on the Ural could save you a LOT of heartache. Yep...they look like BMWs, but are total crap. John

post-37352-143138663778_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138663788_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138663796_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

That's what I was going to say. In the past Russian made stuff was no better than chinese made stuff. I thought maybe things had changed so I didn't want to generalize and say that the Ural was a POS. I guess nothing really has changed. Even Russian cars are really undesirable in Russia.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think this is a real deal. At least he hasn't contacted me. I'd go 10-15k depending on condition.

Has anyone talked to this guy?

Craig

Send him a PM with your offer. If he's legitimate he should get back to you because that's a very generous offer in my opinion. Let us know what happens. Good luck.... ;)

Don't know why you'd pay 10 to 15k on a truck that looks to worth about 5 to 7, check your market first. You can always go up with your offer but coming down is harder.

I don't think this is a real deal. At least he hasn't contacted me. I'd go 10-15k depending on condition.

Has anyone talked to this guy?

Craig

Thanks, I PM'd him/her last week-no reply.

My offer is for a perfect truck, needing nothing. I'm tired of chasing parts and am over having a vehicle in paint jail for a year plus. Looking for something done, or at the very least very complete. I say that, but in reality would buy one apart or needing paint, missing drivetrain, etc...I guess I will always want a project, but wouldn't offer anywhere near that.

BTW I have looked at several "perfect" trucks that in reality were worth 5-7K.

Thanks, Craig

• 3 months later...