fender identification

Guest tad27

I was told when I bought these several years ago that they were for my 35 Standard coupe but they are just a little to large. Same shape and mounting pattern. Can anyone identify them for me just by pictures?

post-60499-143138662579_thumb.jpg

post-60499-143138662598_thumb.jpg

post-60499-143138662614_thumb.jpg

They look like the fenders on my 1933 Chevrolet Master. They could also be Standard model fenders that look the same at a glance, but are slightly different.

My fenders even have the moon shaped holes along the top inner edge.

Maybe a 1934 Master or Standard owner could tell you if they are a possibility also.

Definitely not 1932 and earlier as those do not have the small skirt portion at the back side of the wheel opening.

Visit my website at: Bob's Vintage Cars

Vila

1933 Chevrolet

1962 Triumph TR4

1984 BMW 633 CSi

Edited by Vila
Added Moon holes (see edit history)

Thanks for the feed back. I have been told that the 34 and 35 fenders were the same for the standard. Since these were a little too large for my 35 standard, I have to assume that it would be the same for the 34 standard.

The half moon cutout and the small knotch on the foward edge are not in my crumpled 35 fenders and may be a big key to identification. Since the half moon cutout appears in your 33 fenders, does the small knotch also appear? Also does the 33 have a standard and a master model that are slightly different is size as is the case in the 34 and 35 models?

They look like the fenders on my 1933 Chevrolet Master. They could also be Standard model fenders that look the same at a glance, but are slightly different.

My fenders even have the moon shaped holes along the top inner edge.

Maybe a 1934 Master or Standard owner could tell you if they are a possibility also.

Definitely not 1932 and earlier as those do not have the small skirt portion at the back side of the wheel opening.

Visit my website at: Bob's Vintage Cars

Vila

1933 Chevrolet

1962 Triumph TR4

1984 BMW 633 CSi

They are not '34 Master.

Hello Pat,

Thanks for the input. Could you tell me what there is about these that the 34 master does or doesn't have? I appreciate any info I can get.

Tom

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...