Sign in to follow this  
bernieconrad

32 St. Regis 6 Cylinder

I am trying to find a few parts to complete a 1932 Studebaker St. Regis. It is the 6 cylinder model. I believe a model 54. I need the following:

The hood center strip.

The windshielld frame.

The radiator core support.

The braces that connect and support the front fenders. They go from the grill to the fender on each side.

The brackets that attach the oval headlights to the fenders.

I have rear fenders that appear not to be Studebaker. They can be altered to fit, but I would prefer to find sone orginals in good or reasonable condition.

Thanks,

Bernie

828-231-1142

bernie@abemeblem.com

That would be a model 55, the model 54 is a '31. No St Regis Broughams were built in the '31 model year. All of the parts you listed are common to all '32 Six and Dictator Eight body styles (i.e. they are not peculiar to the St Regis body).

I belive I have a pair of fender to shell braces hideden somewhere. Just have to find them. I need working temperature guage. Vince 917 562 8369

Hi 32 Stude,

Do you give an idea of what you want for your braces? I'd hate to put you through digging them out without an understanding.

Thanks,

Bernie

P.S. Any clue who might have the other stuff I an looking for?

Hi Vince,

Were you ever able to put your hands on those fender to radiator braces. I have dug through my stuff and don't have a working temperature guage.

Bernie