Sign in to follow this  
Old26Buick

Musical horns

Sparton, with a self contained motor-driven vane type compressor. This is an antique horn, produced with either 3 or 4 trumpets, playing pre-programed tunes. A later Sparton 3 trunpet vibrator type electric horn had a "keyboard". allowing you to play "Mary Had a Little Lamb" or other tunes with those notes.

Please, for the love of all that is decent in this world, do not put one of these on your car! I'll beg if I have to!

Well, its my car and I'll do whatever I want to it.

Please, for the love of all that is decent in this world, do not put one of these on your car! I'll beg if I have to!

Matt,

No problem, I sure won't use La Cucaracha. Just looking for some good old songs. I guess I will have to buy a 12 volt horn and use my 12 volt battery-pak that I have wired a 12 volt cig socket under dash out of site and I used

my GPS on trip to Stowe meet this past week-end.

Steve

Will you at least disable "La Cucaracha?" :)

I meant no offense. Apologies.

My Sparton #170 horn is a 6-Volt, has five (5) trumpets, and plays "The Campbells Are Coming, Tra-La, Tra-La". There are many others out there.

Other of our noise-makers include a "Hollywood Wolf-Whistle", an Explosion Whistle, Buell Air Trumpets, a Klaxon, and a Bull-Horn, none of which are on the Packard or the Cadillacs.

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)

Here's what some of those nasty noisemakers look like.

Hollywood Wolf Whistle, spark plug explosion whistle, Sparton 3-note, exhaust slide whistle, and Trico vacuum horns.

Another annoying one is the Bermuda Bell. It's all for fun now.

post-54604-143138634705_thumb.jpg

post-54604-143138634707_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dave Henderson (see edit history)