1968 BUICK ELECTRA 225 CONV. BLK/BLK

Guest Canelb52

Guest Canelb52

Looking for Offers - Car runs good and is in Great SHape Email me with questions i will post more pics soon. Also will post a Youtube video so you can she her run!

post-78078-143138627223_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138627235_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138627244_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138627252_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138627261_thumb.jpg

Edited by Canelb52 (see edit history)

Guest Canelb52

YES - I understand and argee with all your Opinions about the wheels - I have this car in a storage unit that i held with a Lein on the car-

No payment means his loss is my gain - i own the car with title clear and want to sell if the price is right! or i can keep it.

post-78078-143138627554_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138627562_thumb.jpg

post-78078-14313862757_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138627578_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138627587_thumb.jpg

post-78078-143138627589_thumb.jpg

Guest Canelb52
Those wheels will really hurt the value of the car. Not only do need to find a new set of decent stock wheels and tires but you need to pay someone to dispose of those hideous wheels and tires. :P

Yea i thought about that since i took it to a Pawn shop and they offered $1800 for the Wheels - so im good there!

Guest Canelb52
since this was not followed:

http://forums.aaca.org/f119/buyers-sellers-please-read-202656.html

I will better the offer and go to $601.68

only if it does not have those wheels :)

Now we're getting somewhere!!!

Im not a blogger and new at this - I posted to try and get some info about this car. All i really wanted to know what was a fair value. I mean i guess i can put it on the street or ebay and see what offers it brings & that will tell me the value. But i guess i was asking to much from this site??

I don't even know what or were to get the RIGHT wheels for this?

Any constructive help would be greatly appreciated !!!! THANKS

I don't know why nobody is addressing the CAR itself. Yeah...o.k.....the wheels are way not right and even downright homely, but the CAR is a beauty. The wheels are one of the easiest things to change back to original. I would scroll down to the "BUICK" forum and ask about the car there. These big convertibles usually go for a premium. I would try to find these type of sporty wheels.....maybe on ebay.

post-37352-143138628351_thumb.jpg

Guest Canelb52
I'LL OFFER $1000.00 PLUS A 1986 FIERO GT COMPLETE RUNNING CAR. charles coker, 1953 pontiac tech advisor.

I appreciate the offer just not a collector...Looking to either unload it..or keep it?

Guest Canelb52
I don't know why nobody is addressing the CAR itself. Yeah...o.k.....the wheels are way not right and even downright homely, but the CAR is a beauty. The wheels are one of the easiest things to change back to original. I would scroll down to the "BUICK" forum and ask about the car there. These big convertibles usually go for a premium. I would try to find these type of sporty wheels.....maybe on ebay.

Very Well said - that was my thought about the wheels, but that all these guy could talk about. I would think for a few hundred you could swap them out.

Im gonna check out the BUICK forum (if i can find it)...im not very good at blogs and computers.

Thanks again for your help! I appreciate your info more then you know.

Very Well said - that was my thought about the wheels, but that all these guy could talk about. I would think for a few hundred you could swap them out.

Im gonna check out the BUICK forum (if i can find it)...im not very good at blogs and computers.

Thanks again for your help! I appreciate your info more then you know.

Go back to "AACA Forums" and scroll down to "Buick But/Sell" just below the general forums.

Even with the wheels left on the car, I bet you could still get more by sweeping the floor and closing the glove box. That kind of thing makes it look uncared for; like it was abandoned in a storage unit or the like.

I bet it could be a nice car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Canelb52

Thanks Bleach - I actually had a guy who restores cars come look at it and he was shocked. He couldn't believe the condition and the money this guy put into it. the only negative about the car and i know this kills it but the motor # doesnt match. He said if it did i should see 15-18k depending on the auction place and bidders? Guess i got lucky just not that lucky. :(