1931 Desoto model CF shop manual?

Guest Nick G

Guest Nick G

I just purchased a 1931 model CF Desoto and need a shop manual. I checked eBay and Faxon and can only find an SA manual. I have an original eight cylinder car. As a minimum I need an electrical diagram. Does anyone know where I can get a CF manual or electrical diagram? If not, if you have a 1930, 31 CF car, I would love to talk or email you.

I just purchased a 1931 model CF Desoto and need a shop manual. I checked eBay and Faxon and can only find an SA manual. I have an original eight cylinder car. As a minimum I need an electrical diagram. Does anyone know where I can get a CF manual or electrical diagram? If not, if you have a 1930, 31 CF car, I would love to talk or email you.

You may find an "Instruction Book" which will have quite a bit of information in it, but you will not find a shop manual...there is no such beast. I see the instruction books on ebay once in a while.

Guest martylum

I have a 1930 Desoto 8 cylinder Instruction Book which contains 77 pages of info including parts blowups, wiring, and instructions on various mechanical services to your car. It's the closest thing you'll find to a shop manual.

It's worth while to find one of these if you plan on doing mechanical work on your car. Chances are one of the literature dealers has one.

Martin Lum

1930 DeSoto CK roadster