Words from a newbie

Guest 1970pele

Guest 1970pele

Hello everyone.First my log in is 1970pele.I wanted 1970pelle.Which discribes one of my bikes.A 1970 Harley Davidson FLH,with the Shovelhead engine.And pelle is french for shovel.I'm a legacy of sorts my dad was a member many years ago.Just last weekk I had a box down from the attic looking at old copys of Antique Automobile.I have from 1964 thur 1971,I'm pretty sure its a complete set.A couple still in the mailing wrapper.My Dad Past away in May of 1971.I still have some of his stuff,mostly the small things.I have a couple of things I would like some help Id'ing.My older brother and I followed in our fathers foot steps,with the love of most all things old.My brother lovers mid to late 70's Chevy Corvettes.I have always loved Fords all years.I have traded the cars for bikes the last 15 years.I have 3 Harleys and 1 Indain.Currently looking for a 29-30 Ford Truck to use as a daily driver.Here in N.E.Fl. it would work great.And being retired,I big road trips come about the wifes Lexus SUV seats me just fine.Anyway I found this emblem that has The G. Fox Co. Cinn. O. on the back.On the front has the picture of the Goose Flying in a white back ground.With a light blue lower with brown fur trees.I have Googled it to death found nothing.And I have seen these 12 volt shock devices around years ago.Its stamped a Maxi Guard,quite a anti-theft alarm.Any imput would be great.Thank you KA

post-77710-143138619367_thumb.jpg

post-77710-143138619369_thumb.jpg

post-77710-14313861937_thumb.jpg

post-77710-143138619371_thumb.jpg

The alarm is not a shock device. It was sold under a bunch of names. Mine was a "Devil Dog". It has a motion sensitive pendulum gizmo inside. The two terminals are spliced into the horn wire. Move or shake the car and the horn will blow 8-10 times, thereby thwarting the thief.

Guest Foggy norm

Keiser 31, Thank's a bunch for that info. Was talking to a friend , and for the life-of-me, I couldn't remember the car and the museum, just north of Lake St Clair!

Keiser 31, Thank's a bunch for that info. Was talking to a friend , and for the life-of-me, I couldn't remember the car and the museum, just north of Lake St Clair!

My step mother's dad used to work at the factory.

I remember seeing a Wills St Clair at a Connecticut car show back in the 70's. A beautiful roadster not soon forgotten. Once you see that emblem on a car, you never forget! That car also had the goose radiator cap.

Here is a link to a bunch of images. wills st. clair - Google Search Dandy Dave!