Studebaker Standard Six Parts 1925

Guest baker2020

Guest baker2020

Looking for parts for my 25 I just pulled out of a barn. I know these are impossible to find but, here goes:

Fuel pedal assembly, radiator cap, gears at the bottom of the steering column, running boards, headlight bar, rear brake pads. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. My phone number is 717-434-8686. Thank you, Chris Baker

Chris,

I have most of what you are looking for but in a 1924 Light Six. Let me look at my parts manual and see what is common between the 1924 EM and 1925 ER (a number of changes were made but there was some common parts) and I'll call you.

Scott

smrdeza@power-net.net

Chris,

After checking the parts manual, it looks like the 1925 ER Standard Six doesn't share much with the EM Light Six models except a lot of engine parts and components. They do share a lot with the 1925 EP and EQ models. I will not be able to help on the parts you have listed above - sorry. If you find you need any engine parts or accessories, send me an e-mail and I might be able to help you out.

Scott

smrdeza@power-net.net

• 2 years later...
Guest Studebaker1925

Running boards were originally made of wood with the top covered in linoleum (there is some guy in the US that supplies this). Otherwise, sorry, I don't have the parts you are looking for.