N.O.S. 1961 DARK RED FLOOR MAT SET 4 SALE

I HAVE A SET OF 4 NOS FLOOR MATS FOR A 61 LASABRE, INVICTA, OR ELECTRA. DARK RED COLOR, THEY WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE ORIGINAL BOX,BECAUSE THE BOXES GOT WET, AND I DID NOT WANT THE MATS WATER STAINED. THESE MATS ARE STILL UNUSED AND HAVE NEVER HAD A SHOE ON THEM. I HAVE HAD THEM STORED FLAT SO THE CURL IS NOW OUT OF THE FRONT SET, THE BACK SET WAS BOXED FLAT FROM THE MANUFACTURER. THE BUICK TRI SHIELD IS MOLDED IN ON ALL 4 MATS AND IS THE SAME COLOR. THESE ARE CLEAN AND SHINEY, AND READY FOR SHOW TIME. $250 PLUS SHIPPING<BR>I CAN BE REACHED AT WWSMLOB1@CEDAR-RAPIDS.NET<P>MARK LOB<BR>CEDAR RAPIDS IA<BR>BCA# 26601<BR>1960 ELECTRA<BR>1960 ELECTRA 225<BR>1968 THUNDERBIRD LANDAU

Mark, can you confirm that the correct year for these mats is 1961? When my parents purchased a new '61 LeSabre, the Buick tri-shield logo on the floor mats was done in white rather than the color of the mat. My impression is that the logo was always white -- regardless of the mat color -- from 1961 up until the mid-1970's, when the white was dropped and the logo became the same color as the mat itself.

I can only go by what the packaging says, and it did state for the 61 year model. I bought them and hoped they would fit in the 60. Unfortunatly the 60 has a slightly different floor pan configuration. and while I am not an expert I do believe these to be correct for the year stated.