Interior Part Needed

Guest dakree

Guest dakree

Forgetting that I had a rubbery/silicone tube of sealant in my car, it burst in the heat today. It was sitting on one of the doors in the floor in the back storage space of the car. Some of it pulled up, but most of it stayed stuck. Stupidly, I tried getting it off with some goo gone. That not only caused it to sink further into the carpet, but it stripped some of the paint off of the plastic on the door (brown interior, turned it light blue). Furthermore, it caused some of the glue holding the carpet in to loose its hold. I now have a couple of options. A, I could replace the carpet with as close a match as I can find and try to repaint where the paint has come off, or I can post out here to see if anyone has a junked Reatta that still has this door, and replace the whole unit. This would be my preferred method. 1990 Reatta, brown interior, passenger side compartment door. If anyone can be of assistance, or knows somewhere else I can go, please don't hesitate to respond. I have heard interior pieces on these can be a pain to find, so I am pretty worried about this.

Thanks!