Sign in to follow this  
JohnAAA

1927 dodge 4dr.

Help i just purchased this 1927 dodge brothers 4dr. sedan. car looks to be solid all the way around with the exeption of the running boards are of wood and the flooring is also of wood with no type of floor covering over the wood. Also it has no windshield wipermotor. the car seems to run fine going down the road but is leaking water from the rear of the waterpump shaft next to the engine on the right side. I've never owed a car this (young) so im tring to get all the information i can. Is this a business Sedan, or touring sedan or??last but not least can anyone give me an idea of an expected value.$$$:confused: Thanks again. I look forward to hearing from anyone with any kind of info..thanks:)

A photo or two may give us an idea of the body style. A serial number will verify the year and model.

ok. tring to figure out how to add pic's sorry im new at this

One thing to be certain of is that the pixel sizes of the photos should be 2000 or less in both directions and they should load. If you still have trouble, send them to me at keiser31@charter.net and I will post them here for you. John

I'm suppose to pick up the car tomorrow so i won't have a serial # till then..

he said he does have a title and the car was suppose to have been in a movie.

I'm just concerned that i possibly paid to much...

Everybody who has ever bought a car thinks that and everybody who ever sells a car doesn't think they got enough. Don't let it get you down

thanks...i think the price was within range, but on the higher end..we are happy none the least and the grand kids cant wait to go for a ride...:)