need part

Guest steeno

Guest My TC Toy

Hi, welcome to the thread. Tell us a little more about your car. You will generally find a group around here ready and willing to help with any problem with your TC.

I do not have the part but which side do you need?

Also you could try Larry Carlson at TCParts.com.

Good luck.

Bob

Guest steeno

HI

It's A 90 black/ginger v6 I bought 2years ago from original owner, Had been stored for 5 years with 49k. Was on craigs list for 4k , but sold it to me for 3k. Had all records and really nice condition. Only had to replace tires and battery.The motor/regulator is the first thing to go bad, It's the left rear window. 90tc,1963 stude Avanti R2,80 porshe,77 harley FXE

very difficult to get. I looked all over, no parts stores or dealers and no one seemed to have anything equivalent. The best bet is ebay or the tcparts guy. I got lucky as I just pulled mine and they were just sticking (had not been run in awhile... I cleaned em up and then hooked them straight to the battery... that got them moving and I put them back and have not have a problem with them since.

They can take a lot of time and effort to get to on the car as well as being hard to buy. I would recommend buying one, having it rebuilt and then putting it in your TC. Then have the one you remove rebuilt for a spare.