1962 Buick Electra 225 convertible

Guest pentaral

Guest pentaral

Family member owns this exceptional classic Buick convertible. He is the 2nd owner, after having inherited the car from the original owner - his great Aunt, when she passed away. The car was in storage for 25 years after her death, and the current owner had it transported from back east out here to WA State on a car carrier. When it arrived the odometer had just over 13,000 miles on it. Needed a new paint job and some chrome work due to minor rust spots, and a there were some tears in the original convertible top. Repainted the car the original color, and after the paint, chrome and top were redone it looked brand new. Interior is in remarkably good condition. Original bias ply tires were flat so we put new tires on it. Other than what is mentioned above, the car is all original - numbers matching. We have had it stored inside at all times, and this car has been maintained in running condition. Over the last 18 years we have put at the most 1,500 miles on it. The car currently has just under 15,000 original miles and it runs great. It has recently been inspected top to bottom by a classic car expert mechanic who has attested to the car being in excellent condition and all original. Current owner suffered a traumatic brain injury that has left him disabled, and he has just recently decided to sell his treasure. Would like to see this classic automobile be adopted by a Buick collector who can appreciate the exeptional beauty of this model year Electra with all of it's power options including breaks, steering, windows, and power top. It is a must see!

post-77122-143138588598_thumb.jpg

post-77122-143138588854_thumb.jpg

post-77122-14313858886_thumb.jpg

post-77122-143138588865_thumb.jpg

post-77122-143138588871_thumb.jpg

Guest 60electra225

Please read the forum rules for listing vehicles. This is as much for your benefit as potential buyers.

Please include the following information in the body of your post:

Year

Make

Model

Price

Description

Location (City, State, Country)

Contact Information (Name, Email and Phone)

EBAY URL if also listed on EBAY

Pentaral

I agree with 60Electra225, if you re-read your post it does not look like an ad but rather a heartfelt reflection on this family's ownership of the car. If anyone was serious, we would not know how to accurately contact the seller, nor do we know who the seller is.

As you are new to the AACA forum and will likely only be on the forum to sell the vehicle, please give us as much information as possible. Thanks, and I understand if you did not see the Buy/Sell rules, which is why we are pinting them out now.

Guest pentaral

Thanks for the additional info... this is my first time posting and I did forget to include some important information. The car is located in Kennewick, WA. The owner's asking price is $20,500. My contact information is:

Dave Gray

ps_boy@charter.net

(509) 539-7061