Danvers, Mass. photos

Pete Phillips

Had more to do with impatience getting someone to take a photo of me at Cheers drinking beer from a Cheers mug.

BTW, George Wendt has been here this summer playing a woman in a production of Hairspray.

I was going through photos a bit this week too...it seems so long ago in some respects. Oh well, only 2 weeks until I see some BCAers from MN, so life is good. Bugle and roster arrived today, so while folks ought not confuse me with an optimist, the glass is half full. Oh, and I've been driving a Reatta around this week as we finally got it home on Monday.

• 5 months later...
Guest DavidC77

Howdy All

I want to say "Thank You" to the "the Buick Bugle" folks.

I took a bunch of photo's and I sent a CD of them to Pete, I was just doing it so the BCA would have a few extra shots of the cars that were at the meet on Saturday.

Well to my suprize when I got the October Bugle in the mail I saw my name listed with some of the photo's.

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU for printing my photo's and making my wife think I'm some kind of big shot :rolleyes::):D.

See Ya

David

Edited by DavidC77 (see edit history)

Guest DavidC77
If anybody has more photos, I'd like to compile them in a folder on the BCA Facebook page. The best option is to upload them to a site like www.photobucket.com and send me the link to lancemb48@hotmail.com. A comprehensive collection would be nice, so thanks in advance for any help!

Howdy

If you want to PM me with your name & address I'll burn a CD and mail it to you.

I have 89 shots that I took on Saturday.

See Ya

David