1989 factory manual

Guest Telco

Guest Telco

Now that the car's been sold, I no longer need my factory manual. I bought it new as a new reprint from some online place. It's now almost new, has a few dirty fingerprints on it. It's supposed to be 1 manual but they had to do it as two manuals, and together it's like 5 inches thick. Asking 75 bucks plus shipping, or best offer. It covers everything as it's what the Buick dealership would have used to fix a Reatta/Riviera. Shipping will be from area code 74055. This is also the only thing I have left for a Reatta.

Guest Telco

BUMP - Did I mention that it also has the troubleshooting steps needed to correct EVERYTHING? You can even troubleshoot down to individual wires with this manual. You can't get a Haynes or Chilton's manual for these cars, and if you own one you HAVE to have this book even if you use a mechanic. Chances are your local mechanic's not going to have a Reatta manual, and you almost can't work on one of these cars without one.

Guest Telco

Afraid not. It's not an actual Buick issue, it's a reprint. Same information as the factory one, but it's held together with one of those metal binder tabs like your kids would use for a high school book report. One of those hardbounds would be what you want to keep in mint condition for your car show display, this is the one you'd actually work on the car with, write notes in, leave greasy fingerprints, ect.

Guest Telco

Bump - surely someone needs a manual that can live in the garage for actual maintenance while the factory issued shop manual sits in the shrine on a plinth under glass? :D That was 75 bucks or best offer, plus shipping...

Guest Telco

BUMP - Took some pics so you'd know what I'm selling. It's really one book but they broke it into two pieces. It could easily be split into multiple binders for ease of use. This is a reprint of the factory manual that the Buick technician would have used to troubleshoot this car when new. The electronics section is EXTREMELY detailed, and the procedures will let you troubleshoot down to individual defective wires. For shipping I'll be using those USPS flat rate boxes, so the price will be fixed depending on whether I have to use 2 or 3 of the boxes.

Reattamanual1.jpg

Reattamanual2.jpg

Reattamanual3.jpg

Reattamanual4.jpg

Guest Telco

Looks like this is sold, made the arrangements last night/today, promised shipment by Wed due to my work schedule. I'll leave it up to the buyer as to whether or not he's identified publicly.