For Sale - 1937 120C 1093 Sedan, VERY RARE BODY STYLE

Guest DF_Pack

Guest DF_Pack

I am selling my Packard 120C 1093 5 passenger sedan. It was the entry level 4 door model within the 120 line that year, and the last year they made this particular body style. This is a very low production model, less than 2000 were made that year. The 1093 smooth-back seems to be the rarest of the production 4 door bodies. It is certainly one of the rarest of any 120 body styles to exist today. This car was displayed at the 1937 Showroom event at the National Packard Musuem in 2009. It is a very solid and honest survivor car. It is an unrestored car, although some things have been refurbished out of necessity, such as the fuel system, suspension and running boards. But in general, I have taken great pains to keep the original integrity of the car when at all possible. The exterior of the car is aged in somewhat various degrees, but has a look that only time can create. The paint is a very old dark green re-spray, maybe from the 1950's, and is flaking off in spots. The factory original dark blue paint is still underneath and is totally visible on the firewall and inside the trunk. The wipers work great. The chrome is all original and is still very presentable. The running boards have been totally refurbished with new rubber matting, new professionally made mounting and strengthening brackets and all rust holes patched up. The boards were also coated in POR-15. Many cars have a lot of rust associated with the running boards. These boards are now very solid. The interior is still all original, just as it left the factory, except for a new front floor mat. The front seat does have some tears, the back seat is near perfect. It has quite a few factory or dealer installed options: upgraded hood ornament, sun visors, arm rests, Trippe lights, cats eye lighter, banjo steering wheel, radio, and heater. Radio still works great, heater blows fine, but core is bypassed. I am asking $15,000. More pictures and details on suspension refurbishment, etc. are available via email.

post-77055-143138585604_thumb.jpg

post-77055-143138585614_thumb.jpg

post-77055-143138585621_thumb.jpg

post-77055-143138585628_thumb.jpg

post-77055-143138585635_thumb.jpg

post-77055-143138585641_thumb.jpg

Edited by DF_Pack (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...