1989 Riv parts... same as Reatta

DAVES89

Went junkin today and got some parts. Up for sale are the following;

CRT [Very nice keypad] $100.00

Instrument Cluster $60.00

Cassette Tape Deck [ejects, doesn't play] Free just pay freight

Headlight Pod [works, back light won't illuminate] Free just pay freight

Wiper Pod [works, backlight doesn't illuminate] Free just pay freight

Buick Keyless Entry Fob [works but symbols rubbed off on the 4 buttons, looks nice] $20.00

Or all items together $150.00 free freight

The CRT and the instrument cluster I know will work. Why? Because I am selling you the ones I had in my Red. I left the CRT and IPC I got today at the yard in my car. I have all the remotes I need, and the others [pods/cassette deck] are just throw ins...

PM me if interested.

Ok I got a quick response. Surprising to me the key fob and headlight/wiper pods, and cassette deck are now sold [at least for freight]. I expected the CRT and the IPC as part of a package to go first [with all the other things] but foolish me.

So having said that;

Kevin you get the casssette deck and pods

Kingsley you get the fob.

Ahem... They are both faded red. But then again you have always been better then me at this stuff.

The only thing that keeps you from perfect is that you are a Viking fan [maybe not anymore due to the strike]. Maybe when you realize the Vikings are who we think they are [Dennis Green] you will come over to our side.

Ahem... They are both faded red. But then again you have always been better then me at this stuff.

The only thing that keeps you from perfect is that you are a Viking fan [maybe not anymore due to the strike]. Maybe when you realize the Vikings are who we think they are [Dennis Green] you will come over to our side.

If that sorry excuse for a governor we have here in MN decides to not help fund the Vikings new stadium and they move then I say--------------Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Went junkin today and got some parts. Up for sale are the following;

CRT [Very nice keypad] $100.00

Instrument Cluster $60.00

Cassette Tape Deck [ejects, doesn't play] Free just pay freight

Headlight Pod [works, back light won't illuminate] Free just pay freight

Wiper Pod [works, backlight doesn't illuminate] Free just pay freight

Buick Keyless Entry Fob [works but symbols rubbed off on the 4 buttons, looks nice] $20.00

Or all items together $150.00 free freight

The CRT and the instrument cluster I know will work. Why? Because I am selling you the ones I had in my Red. I left the CRT and IPC I got today at the yard in my car. I have all the remotes I need, and the others [pods/cassette deck] are just throw ins...

PM me if interested.

All parts sold. Kingsley I sent out the remote to you. Kevin your parts went as well.