1972 Buick LeSabre Custom

Guest LeonardBellavia

Guest LeonardBellavia

This immaculate classic wears beautiful blue metallic paint with a white convertible top, white interior, and chrome Buick Rallye wheels. This car is as good as it gets both inside, outside and under the hood. Convenience and comfort features include: power steering, power disc brakes, power windows, factory air conditioning , speed alert, remote drivers mirror and an am/fm cassette stereo. The Buick 350 4 BBL engine coupled to a smooth shifting 3 speed automatic transmission power this classic with ease, with power to spare.

This particular 1972 Buick is very special due to the fact that it is a tribute to the 1972 Buick Centurion. This truly makes this LeSabre a very unique vehicle. This is a car you could enjoy driving to the beach with the top down as well as proudly displaying at any car show or cruise-nite. Don't miss the chance to own a true American classic.

Asking: $16,000.

Please contact us at 631-224-7000 or Info@TalleyClassics.com

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width=706><TBODY><TR><TD class=paragraph bgColor=#a0a0a4 height=132 vAlign=center width=162 align=middle>Engine

<HR>Odometer Reading

<HR>Exterior Color</TD><TD class=paragraph vAlign=center width=162 align=middle>350 Cubic Inch

<HR>49,995

<HR>Blue</TD><TD class=paragraph bgColor=#a0a0a4 vAlign=center width=162 align=middle>Transmission

<HR>Body Style

<HR>Interior Color</TD><TD class=paragraph height=132 vAlign=center align=middle>Automatic

<HR>Convertible

<HR>White</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

post-76860-143138581271_thumb.jpg

post-76860-143138581273_thumb.jpg

post-76860-143138581276_thumb.jpg

post-76860-143138581278_thumb.jpg

post-76860-14313858128_thumb.jpg

post-76860-143138581282_thumb.jpg

post-76860-143138581283_thumb.jpg

post-76860-143138581285_thumb.jpg

Edited by LeonardBellavia (see edit history)

Guest my3buicks
What makes it a tribute to the Centurion, and why would that increase the value of this car? One would think that having all of the correct parts (year and model) would increase the value more.

I think it means that the car was wrecked and they used a Centurion for parts - thus a Centurion tribute. :rolleyes:

It appears to be pieced together from many cars - note the 71 trunk lid. The steering wheel is not 72, it has Riviera dash inserts. Front and rear emblems are wrong. The bubble heat shield is a particularly nice touch under the hood.

What a mess!! $22,500 - what a joke!!

It is a shame it was not done correctly, 72 LeSabre Custom convertible production was only 2037, even less than the 72 Centurion convertible at 2396 - I guess now it's a LeCenturion:rolleyes:

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest labesq0096

A "tribute" means it is not a Centurian but rather made to look like one. This is common in many models, such as a GSX. A car does not have to be an original to have real value. I get amused when I see such postings as it ignores the fact that some buyers enjoy cars that look good. For example, this car is worth more than most true Centuirians I have seen on this site ( including My 3 Buicks) , based upon its color and pure eye appeal. I would buy this one any day over that pumpkin orange one.

The second post in five years and what a zinger!

Before my friend, Joe, passed away he told me not to abuse a man's car or his dog. I do it sometimes. I guess it is natural. And there is the unexpected retaliation. I have tears in my eyes, pumpkin orange, indeed! : )

A "tribute" means it is not a Centurian but rather made to look like one. This is common in many models, such as a GSX. A car does not have to be an original to have real value. I get amused when I see such postings as it ignores the fact that some buyers enjoy cars that look good. For example, this car is worth more than most true Centuirians I have seen on this site ( including My 3 Buicks) , based upon its color and pure eye appeal. I would buy this one any day over that pumpkin orange one.

My mistake...I know nothing about these cars. But I do know how to spell Centurion.

Guest fmbjogger

For example, this car is worth more than most true Centuirians I have seen on this site ( including My 3 Buicks) , based upon its color and pure eye appeal. I would buy this one any day over that pumpkin orange one.

Each of us like what we like but " My3buicks" Orange Centurion is STUNNING and I'd leap at the opportunity to own it. Just sayin' !

Guest my3buicks

That comment was a slam against me as I

Corrected his ignorance on a comment he made on a photo of the Centurion in the photo library where he condemned it for having a nonauthentic parade boot. Guess he should have checked the order form for a 72 before he stuck his foot in his mouth/azz.

Love to see a picture of your surely stunning car Labesq0096!

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)