1939 Plymouth/ Dodge Horn Button

Guest joedaless

Guest joedaless

Hi,

I really need some help. I have a 39 Dodge. It is missing it's horn button.This Dodge just came with a horn button not the horn ring.

What I need to know is will a 1939 Plymouth horn button fit in a 1939 Dodge horn bezel. They look the same. If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated. I have all but given up finding the correct horn button for this car.

Thanks...............Joe D

Joe,

Don't give up just yet. We have two 1939 Dodge Four-door Deluxes. One was bought and stipped down as a parts car. We have the horn buttons from both of those. My husband has restored one of them for the car he is restoring. The other one he would be willing to sell. He thinks he may have more than one spare. :rolleyes: Bill will look in the boxes of the parts he took off of the one car and find it, or however many he has.

Would you be interested in a correct horn button? He will have to find them and look at them ( They have been stored for several years.) to put prices on them and we would of course take and post/send photos for you to see and decide. But before he starts going through boxes he would like to know if you are interested.