Tornado Releif Car show- JULY 9th-Massachusetts

Guest ChopShopCustoms

Guest ChopShopCustoms

We understand that there are many events going on that day but this show isd a necessary one to run. People in the area have no homes, jobs or clothing - and we are hoping that people find it in their hearts to attend and donate somthing to make the local victms feel a bit better.:o

The $ raised is going directly to the victims and administrative costs have been either donated or waived to help us raise as much as we can.

Hope people decide to help- and you dont need to go to the event to do so! Thanks

Guest ken bogren

It looks like there is a website link on that poster, but it's too small to read (at least for me).

Maybe post the link here?

Hi Lenny, can't attend but happy to donate.. My wife and I were in MA last weekend in the Monson Sturbridge area and it was quite a sight. Pretty rare here in New England to see such devastation and we passed a large church that was still handing out food and water to local people - so you know those people all lost their homes or use of their homes. Hopefully power is back up to everyone by now.

Please post donation info -

Thanks

Guest ChopShopCustoms

the link to the website is www.changethewind.net Not sure if its 100% up and running but there will be info on how to donate there

As for the damage there are still so many without anything and being cared for by others. I is heartbreakign to see.

5797775049_1526a531db.jpg

If people are on facebook- look up Monson Tornado Watch 2011

as a group- the postings there are so upsetting and help you to get insight as to what theyneed and are dealign with.