Hardtop Liner Repair / Replace?

Guest mriguy

Guest mriguy

Has anyone tackle replacing the headliner on the Hardtop? Any instructions floating out there, youtube videos, Anything. Or do I just Pay "The Man".

Has anyone tackle replacing the headliner on the Hardtop? Any instructions floating out there, youtube videos, Anything. Or do I just Pay "The Man".

Best to have it done by a professional upholstery shop. This thing is trickier than most headliners.

MRIGUY,is your headliner damaged or just sagging with dry rotted foam? If that is the case I can walk you through redoing the foam and replacing your headliner.

Mark

Guest My TC Toy

Another suggestion would be to get a good hardtop from another car. I am not sure what you would pay for a replacement liner but I bet it won't be cheap. I had the loops in my convertible liner replaced and it cost me $60 and I had to remove and reinstall.

Good luck,

Bob

Has anyone had their hard top interior replace? How much did it cost?

I have a Royal Cabernet / Ginger hard top that is quite gamey due to a family of mice. I am wondering what it would cost to redo with Bordeaux. I could remove the old ginger fabric, but redoing the interior might be more than I can handle in time and ability.

I have seen a number of Royal Cabernet / Ginger hard tops on ebay and craigslist. Not to many Royal Cabernet / Bordeaux cars. It is to bad I like the color combo that out there the least. I might just have to wait to find someone looking to unload a Royal Cabernet / Bordeaux hard top or Royal Cabernet / Bordeaux car some where in the midwest (chicago).