Just joined

Guest 63lesabreconvertible

Guest 63lesabreconvertible

I just joined the group today. I am currently working on my first project. 1963 Buick LeSabre Convertible. It is all original and only 69k miles on it. I know the family that I bought it from. Everything on it works power windors and power top starts and runs great. It does need to be repainted and the interior needs to be done. I can't wait till I have it all completely refinished and take it on some road trips this isn't going to be a trailer queen. Anyway I look forward to sharing pictures of my progress and asking for advice and help from time to time.

Guest Rayne

Welcome aboard! I only just recently joined myself, but as I'm sure we all have a soft spot for Buicks, I have an especialy soft spot for LeSabres. I hope you'll feel as welcomed here as I do. Looking forward to the pictures, the dreams, and the "war" stories!

Welcome Abaord Matey! :D They be fine Road Yachts these old Buicks, but they not be Floating so well on water. Arrrrr har har harrrrrr. :P

Sounds like a nice Find. I love a ride in a rag top. how about some photos. :) Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Welcome to the club. And welcome to the forum where you'll find some of the best people in those conversations and a lot of us are good writers and a lot of us are good cry babies but we all have one thing in common BUICKS thanks for the pictures. And remember no question it's a bad question someone will definitely step up to the plate and answer your question. And just out of curiosity about what age are you.

Have a great Buick day

Frank

Welcome Welcome

63's are soooooo nice.

This will be a great car and yes, all top parts (convertible or hard top) are the same as any BPOC (Buick, Pontiac, Olds or Chevy) including front windshield.

You have come for the cars and will stay for the people.

Many new friends are waiting here to greet you.

Your'e just a stones throw to Charlotte, NC where our nationals will be in 2012.

Done or not bring it.

Rick

Guest Dans 77 Limited
a lot of us are good writers and a lot of us are good cry babies but we all have one thing in common BUICKS thanks for the pictures.

And under the right circumstances (ask me about club dues ) I can be capable of accomplishing both talents. Welcome aboard.

Dan