Sign in to follow this  
Keith L.

Reproduction Interior Plastic parts

Well, It took awhile but I finally finished the price list promised. As a Senior Member of this distinguished club I'm going to maybe bend the rules and see if I can upload my six page price list. If it doesn't take, send me your email in the Private Message section or your mailing address and I'll send you a nice color copy through the mail. I'll also send you a Black and White printed order form( easier on your printer.) I already have a few that responded several weeks ago to my request, and I'll send them out.

This image may be so low res it might be unreadable, so do request a better copy.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement, especially John Murphy, without his help, this endeavor would have never taken flight.

Keith

post-31184-143138564361_thumb.jpg

post-31184-143138564364_thumb.jpg

post-31184-143138564367_thumb.jpg

post-31184-14313856437_thumb.jpg

post-31184-143138564373_thumb.jpg

post-31184-143138564376_thumb.jpg

Hi Im Mike, iv got a 47club coup with red buttons. Your list did not include the stering wheel. Do you make or re-do them? Thanks in advance.

Keith here. At this time I need to borrow some '37 knobs to make reproductions. They don't need to be pristine, I'll make a cast of them and then restore the cast part for a final

reproduction. NO DAMAGE IS DONE TO THE ORIGINAL PART! Don't take anything off your car, but maybe you have an old dash knob(s) kicking around in a drawer you could send me. Maybe even close-up photos so I can come close. I think the window crank for '37 were the same as '38 (which I have).

I know there are folks out there in Zephyrland that could use new '37-'39 knobs. with your help, I can fulfill there needs. If it sounds like begging...it is.

Mike, I do not make a '42-48 wheel at this time. Next year. Right now I'm making the mold for the '41 wheel. Shooting for sept release.

Keith