Sign in to follow this  
1957buickjim

Blatant Buick Self Promotion!

Wonder if I pretended I used some East Wood products, if I could enter a Reatta. :D

128 to 44....he's not so badass now, is he? When will these kids learn not to mess with us old folks?:D

Hey, it's not over until 30 June...need to keep voting as many times as we can to show them Team Buick and these old timers with their American Flint Built Buick Iron can dominate! Thanks for all the support. Let's let 'em have it!

248 votes thus far!!! Way to go Team Buick!!!

Well Team Buick! Even though we have commanding lead, we must keep up the pressure!!! The Challenger R/T is making a good push, considering he was a late entrant! Thanks for all your support and KEEP VOTING DAILY!! The Classic 57 Buick and all of the of you supporters deserve to see this car win!!! Thanks for all of your support thus far..the month isn't even half over, so we need to keep up the pressure!

It's gonna be hell splitting that $25.00 gift certificate 255 ways...LOL

It's gonna be hell splitting that $25.00 gift certificate 255 ways...LOL

:D

I'm quite sure I can convert it to a foreign currency that will each make all the voters feel like millionaires..like somalian shillings..40,125! That will be easier to split with all my supporters..

Kind of feel like a politician in Chi town..Is this considered buying votes?? :D

Geez yall.. I can hardly believe that we were worried about that "badass".. We (and by we, I mean Jim) have nearly 5 times the votes he does.

GO BUICK!!! :D

Badass my Red R/T neck and neck at 58 and 59 votes, Old Bessie - commanding lead at 290! Keep the voting up! Team Buick does not need to be blindsided by a Toyota and a Dodge! Vote Early and Vote Often!!

Badass my Red R/T neck and neck at 58 and 59 votes, Old Bessie - commanding lead at 290! Keep the voting up! Team Buick does not need to be blindsided by a Toyota and a Dodge! Vote Early and Vote Often!!

I think you made a mistake....it's actually 292 ;)

I think you made a mistake....it's actually 292 ;)

You're not much better, Bob.. ;) it's 298... :D:D

You're not much better, Bob.. ;) it's 298... :D:D

You know I should have seen how that comment would play out....:o

3 Century's now....only half way there!

3 Century's now....

I'm pretty sure it's a Special Bob.... :rolleyes::D

330...The red Dodge R/T has moved past badass now, but is not yet posing a threat with only 79 votes.

331 and counting! R/T may be a dark horse, but Team Buick has the horsepower to take him out of the race! Your votes count! Thanks

345 and still rolling.. Closest contestant is the R/T with 71. He might as well give it up.. :D

Doing the math..

In 11 days, we've averaging a little over 31 votes per day. Really guys? Pick up the pace!! ;)