Blatant Buick Self Promotion!

1957buickjim

Guest Kingoftheroad

I think you pretty much have this one wrapped up, unless something unexpected happens... I've been voting for you !!

Thanks King! I appreciate your votes. It is all about the long haul, and Team Buick need to keep up the pressure...the 1911 Model T went from 5 votes to 76 votes in 3 days, so we need to keep voting everyday.

As they say, it ain't over til it's over....and if you don't have enough votes,you don't win. Remember vote early and vote often (once a day from every computer) Thanks for your support!

Oh by the way, it looks like the Model T community is now supporting the Model T as well. Who's the better team? Team Buick, thats who!! Keep up the pressure.

Edited by 1957buickjim (see edit history)

Happy Fathers Day to everyone! Old Bessie is still not out of the woods yet!! That sneaky 1911 Model T is gaining steam on her! 4 days ago, it had 4 votes, now it is at 114 and ratcheting up quickly.

Get the word out to vote once a day from all your computers and phones if you can! It is time to put the peday to the metal and show the T set that Team Buick is a force to be reckoned with!! Thanks for all support thus far and lets take this over the top to victory!!!!

NC..your tag line says it all!!

""What's the matter with it? You wanna know

what's the matter with it? It's a dadgumm FORD!!

That's what's the matter with it!"

That's why I need everyone to keep voting, Thanks and by the way, 57 Buick 410, 11 Model T 121....Need those votes.....Thanks.

Marck, Dave, Stealthbob and all the rest of my supporters and friends on the Buick Forum! You guys are the best!! Still with a commanding lead over the T, 7 days to go! I don't want to say it's over til it's over...Keep the voting up, T jsut ran up a 20 vote tally today so far! We need Team Buick to rule the month!!!

Edited by 1957buickjim (see edit history)

How about a Buick pep song to rally the fans!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N5kEpsXtYKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great pictures! But I think Mr. Earl would agree... Needs more pics of '54s. I only counted 5 or 6. ;)

I'll have to buy that song somewhere. :D

That pesky Model T is a slow riser. Gathered 62 votes today to our 40. Need to keep up the voting, like NCReatta says. Vote from all your internet connected devices. Need to bury the T in the field. Let's step it up and put the hammer down!! Thanks for all your support on this!!

Outstanding pep song Stealthbob. I think that should rally the troops and get them to vote. We still need the votes everyone!! Vote early and vote often, my Buick friends.

Hope they aren't Oreo Cookies...I can't control the intake of them!! Keep the votes up! We are near the end and need to keep the pressure up. Thanks Team for the support!!!

NC...I want you as my campaign manager for President!! You are awesome!! Let's keep up the pressure..The Model T is still gaining votes and we need to Dynaflow over them at the end! Nice job Team Buick..Keep up the pressure!

NC..I am hoping we make it to 750 by tomorrow!! T is still gaining votes everyone!! Need to really put the call in to slam dunk the votes now! We have come this far, let's not get blindsided by an errant consonant vehicle :D