Blatant Buick Self Promotion!

1957buickjim

Hey all you Buick lovers out there! I just posted my 1957 Buick Special as a contestant for the project car of the month on the Eastwood website. Looking for all of you Buick owners to show your support in making this 1957 Buick the months winner! Need you to go to the web site (www.eastwood.com) Car of the Month section on the home page, look for the contestants / entries for this month and vote, like elections in Chicago, vote early and often! Thanks for your support on this. We need to make Buicks ROCK!!!!

post-65800-143138562132_thumb.jpg

post-65800-143138562137_thumb.jpg

post-65800-143138562141_thumb.jpg

post-65800-143138562146_thumb.jpg

post-65800-143138562152_thumb.jpg

Oh by the way..you can vote more than once, like you can vote once a day, or once from your home computer and then from your work computer, and then from your phone..just like the good old days...Come on, we can beat that Toyota with one sweepspear tied behind our backs. :D Thanks MrEarl for the votes and the kind words. I knew the delegation from the south wouldn't let me down!

Oh by the way..you can vote more than once, like you can vote once a day, or once from your home computer and then from your work computer, and then from your phone..just like the good old days...Come on, we can beat that Toyota with one sweepspear tied behind our backs. :D Thanks MrEarl for the votes and the kind words. I knew the delegation from the south wouldn't let me down!

Or vote from each of the different browsers on the same computer and different operating systems on computer.

What is the prize anyway?

Willie

I think you win a case of Brylcream :D.. In that case, I will gladly send Willie a tube or two! Mostly bragging rights, and in this case a big win for Buick fans everywhere! But the contest goes on until the end of the month, so we must remain vigilant.

The actual prize is a $25 gift card from Eastwood...enough to buy one rattle can of paint:)

Keep the votes coming...Keep the Team Buick steamroller moving!!!

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far..

Edited by 1957buickjim
Better choice of words.. (see edit history)

Ok, so looking at the final results from the last 2 months, Team Buick will need at least 600 - 800 or more votes..so tell your friends and all the members of your chapters to vote! Thanks.

Hey, it's not over until 30 June...need to keep voting as many times as we can to show them Team Buick and these old timers with their American Flint Built Buick Iron can dominate! Thanks for all the support. Let's let 'em have it!

248 votes thus far!!! Way to go Team Buick!!!

Well Team Buick! Even though we have commanding lead, we must keep up the pressure!!! The Challenger R/T is making a good push, considering he was a late entrant! Thanks for all your support and KEEP VOTING DAILY!! The Classic 57 Buick and all of the of you supporters deserve to see this car win!!! Thanks for all of your support thus far..the month isn't even half over, so we need to keep up the pressure!

I'm quite sure I can convert it to a foreign currency that will each make all the voters feel like millionaires..like somalian shillings..40,125! That will be easier to split with all my supporters..

Kind of feel like a politician in Chi town..Is this considered buying votes?? :D

Badass my Red R/T neck and neck at 58 and 59 votes, Old Bessie - commanding lead at 290! Keep the voting up! Team Buick does not need to be blindsided by a Toyota and a Dodge! Vote Early and Vote Often!!

Badass my Red R/T neck and neck at 58 and 59 votes, Old Bessie - commanding lead at 290! Keep the voting up! Team Buick does not need to be blindsided by a Toyota and a Dodge! Vote Early and Vote Often!!

I think you made a mistake....it's actually 292 ;)