Sign in to follow this  
MrEarl

WHO'S GOING TO DANVERS?

Me me me! I'm going. Bringing the 98 Riviera and should be arriving sometime Tuesday.

Will I need a transalator? I've been told I have an accent....;)

Didn't know this thread was here when I put my answer in the "general" section - I was planning to come to the National as it's only three hours away. I even took my vacation time that week but events have conspired against us and it doesn't look like we'll make it. Might still come down for the show on Saturday - but won't be bringing my Buick.

Thanks to Bob, we've got a room, now we just have to decide what Buick to bring.

Might show up in the Roadmaster wagon, VACATION style!

Or we could bring the '59 Invicta or Wildcat convertible...might be a last minute decision based on the weather, but it looks like we'll be there!

I've commited. Looks like I will be around from Thursday until Tues at the end of the after tour. Mom is now in a nursing home and has opened a path to go. Booking late I had to get a different hotel as the Coco Key is booked. Bringing the Chartruse Lady which is a 1915 C-36 Buick. :D See All Y'all there, or be square man. ;) Dandy Dave!

Dang I wish I could make it this year. Have not missed one for a long time and I will miss it. I hope everybody has a great time and gets to learn a new language. I know Boston is fun. I will see everybody in 2012

Chuck Kerls

Reatta Divison

I've got a friend (imagine that) that lives in Boston and has always told me that he makes his bean soup with only 239 beans. Anybody know why?

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

Because

If he added one more it would be too fahty! :eek::D:)

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Dianne and I will be bringing the 1932 Model 67 Buick from Texas since our son and family live in Winchester, MA which is 15 minutes from Danvers. This is a great opportunity to see family and car friends all in one trip. Got lots of great advice from my post on best route to take from Texas so we are planning the trip for comfort and minimum strain on the Buick in the trailer and diesel pickup.

We arrive in Winchester on the 3rd, celebrate the 4th with family and then show up Tuesday the 5th in Danvers.

Look forward to see ya'll :D

Chuck

post-36870-143138562312_thumb.jpg

post-36870-143138562316_thumb.jpg

Mr. Earl, I thought you might get a kick out of this story. My wife is from Mass, down near the Cape. We had stopped by where she worked, and some of the young guys had invited us to go hangout with them. Except his words were, " We're gonna get togehter and go Potty. Meaning they were going to go Party. I said " No thanks, sounds kinda personal to me ".

Will be there with my wife and my baby, arrive on Wed and will be there thru Sunday morning. I grew up in the area, so I already know the lingo.

post-49801-143138563915_thumb.jpg

Mr. Earl, I thought you might get a kick out of this story. My wife is from Mass, down near the Cape. We had stopped by where she worked, and some of the young guys had invited us to go hangout with them. Except his words were, " We're gonna get togehter and go Potty. Meaning they were going to go Party. I said " No thanks, sounds kinda personal to me ".

he he he

are you coming. if so which car and are you bringing your security system

l]

post-31987-143138563918_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Will be there with my wife and my baby, arrive on Wed and will be there thru Sunday morning. I grew up in the area, so I already know the lingo.

Which of your two awesome Buicks will you be bringing. that 55 is looking good. (for a 55 ;))

I will probably be going, and I am hoping to bring my '40 Limited.

Unforunately that security system is no longer with us. I stll have one more just like him who turned 10 in April. But he won't be making the trip. I plan to stay at my sister in laws in Haverhill, and her kittes do NOT like dogs, and my dog will not tolerate being harrased by the kitties ! hee hee

TTT anybody else?

Anne, Ginger (the other blonde in my life):) and I will be there with our 91 Claret Reatta coupe.

saw in the newspaper the other day that the wonderful state of ct will not close the 84 rest areas between hartford and sturbridge,mass on july 1st like john mentioned.good news for anyone coming up that way,4 bufords from ct

Anne, Ginger (the other blonde in my life):) and I will be there with our 91 Claret Reatta coupe.

Now how are you gonna fit 3 people, and luggage in that Reatta.. :D :D

(Just kidding, I was informed that Ginger will be flying. ;) Just couldn't resist. :D)

Greetings and safe travel to all,

Driving my 83 Riv convertible from Nebraska, leaving Tues early and hope to be there late Wed. The '39 is staying home, my mechanic friend can't make it this year and the Riv might be a bit more comfortable and faster....getting a new compressor on the air conditioner this week to keep my sweetheart cool and happy! New tires next week, as the date code was 1993! OUCH!

Mr. Earl, thanks for the Bostonian speak guide, may come in handy!

Thriller, no beautiful 54 wagon this year? RATS!

See you all there!

Sorry Jeff...time is shorter the farther it is from home. Besides, I do need to rotate the attendance of the fleet a bit, or else they get jealous of each other.

Which of your two awesome Buicks will you be bringing. that 55 is looking good. (for a 55 ;))

Will have the 55 in Danvers, the 53 is literally hanging from the rafters waiting for its turn on the rotiserre.

Are you bringing any 54 parts, I'm tasked with finding a pair of visors to fit a 54 Special for a buddy of mine.

See you in a few weeks.