WHO'S GOING TO DANVERS?

MrEarl

Guest 4 bufords

saw in the newspaper the other day that the wonderful state of ct will not close the 84 rest areas between hartford and sturbridge,mass on july 1st like john mentioned.good news for anyone coming up that way,4 bufords from ct

Anne, Ginger (the other blonde in my life):) and I will be there with our 91 Claret Reatta coupe.

Now how are you gonna fit 3 people, and luggage in that Reatta.. :D :D

(Just kidding, I was informed that Ginger will be flying. ;) Just couldn't resist. :D)

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings and safe travel to all,

Driving my 83 Riv convertible from Nebraska, leaving Tues early and hope to be there late Wed. The '39 is staying home, my mechanic friend can't make it this year and the Riv might be a bit more comfortable and faster....getting a new compressor on the air conditioner this week to keep my sweetheart cool and happy! New tires next week, as the date code was 1993! OUCH!

Mr. Earl, thanks for the Bostonian speak guide, may come in handy!

Thriller, no beautiful 54 wagon this year? RATS!

See you all there!

Which of your two awesome Buicks will you be bringing. that 55 is looking good. (for a 55 ;))

Will have the 55 in Danvers, the 53 is literally hanging from the rafters waiting for its turn on the rotiserre.

Are you bringing any 54 parts, I'm tasked with finding a pair of visors to fit a 54 Special for a buddy of mine.

See you in a few weeks.