NOS Buick Part #'s

Rowdy

I brought home some parts las Friday and am still sorting and IDing them. Is there any place online where I might find the part #'s for the Buick and other GM parts? The Buick parts appear to be from the 30's to the 50's and some are in the light blue boxes and some seals in the red boxes. Afew are also in the GM envelopes. Thanks Rod

Not likely I will. Not enough parts to justify a manual that might contain about half the numbers, then not be able to sell the manual after I use it for these few parts. Thanks for the suggestion though. Maybe I can trade them for Model A Ford parts at some point.

Thanks

Rod

Rod, can you PM me a list of the buick parts and I can identify them for you. I have a couple of master parts manuals from 40 to 67. Let me know if that will help.

Or you can post them here as many of us have various years of parts books in our collections. This is a real helpful group of people on this forum. Need both Group # and Part # as printed on the package or wrapping if you still have them. If not, post pics if possible.

I sent the list to Jim as he requested. I will post the the numbers later today. I did not have things toggled right to save sent PM's or I would cut and paste them right now. Still taking inventory and figuring out what all I have. This list will likely continue to grow as I still have the parts barn and stuff in Dad's garage. I am currently unemployed, so for the first time in 17 years I have the time to inventory between filling out aplications and interviewing. Might have be completely dine by late next week. Rod

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I never got back to post the numbers til today. Thanks have been abit hectic around here and have devoted most of my time looking for a job. Going to post my phone number also incase my internet gets shut off as I am late making the payment. 308-537-3611. Here are the part #'s.

1) Buick Striker Plate Assembly Gp 10-569 P# 4561309

3) Buick Rubber Blocks Gp 10-613 P# 4091161

1) Buick Stromberg Carb Kit. Gp 3.725 P# 1337490

9) Buick Clips Gp 10-782 P# 419725

11) Buick Ferrules Gp 10-537 P# 4099817

2) Buick Springs Gp 3-901 P# 559053

2) Buick Seals Gp 6-329 P# 1322703

Other GM Part #'s

2) GM Rocker arms 1297505 GMB1

2) GM Rocker arms 1297506 GMB40

6) GM Ferrules Gp 10-537 P# 4082056

3) GM Door handles 10-534 P# 411750 Possibly 51-53 Pickup Door Handle

8) GM Eschutions Gp 10-515 P# 4132045

1) GM Handle Gp 12-245 P# 410851 I beleive this is a late 30's Buick Trunk handle

These are also about 50 NORS parts that are for GM products.

Thanks

Rod

Edited by Rowdy (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Thanks. I bought a bunch more parts last week and have lots to ID. Good mix of GM, Ford and Mopar NOS parts along with lots of NORS parts and some good used parts. It was a good deal for the money I spent, but going to take awhile to get it all sorted. Thanks Rod