Relive the full video round trip Gondola ride over the AACA Stowe VT show field

C4GY

Here is the link to my YouTube page http://youtu.be/980vCRW4gUE

This is the full trip there and back for those who want the full ride. Take a Gondola ride from Stowe Mountain Resort to the show field 21 May 2011. How many times does a chance come up to do a flyover of the show field. Better then the Hershey flyover photo. It helped make up for the rain. Thanks AACA Green Mountain Region for putting on a great meet.

Edited by C4GY (see edit history)

Nice video shoot! The area looks like a great place for an AACA Tour. I hope the participants all got a chnace to drive the mountain roads between the ski slopes.

Nice video shoot! The area looks like a great place for an AACA Tour.................

Glad you asked Paul. Yes, it is beautiful country, and yes, there is something in the works in a year or two, or three.;)

If you see Art Bolton anywhere, ask him about his "time-share" over the mountain. Myron and son, Nathan Smith, and I rode up the hill. The road almost turned into a horse trail, it was so narrow and steep. :D

Wayne

Paul,

This group did the Founders tour in 2007 based out of Burlington, Vermont, and we did tour the Stowe area as well the Trapp Family Lodge, and visited Ben & Jerry's and went to Montpelier as well as to Hemmings down in Bennington - they put on a great tour !!