Dimensions of a '38 model 41

Guest Tishabet

Guest Tishabet

Hi guys,

I know this is a strange request since I in fact own my own 1938 model 41 (Special 4 door trunk-back touring sedan) but what I am looking for is dimensions so I can figure out storage for my car.

To make a long story short I rent a garage space about 15 minutes from my home to store and work on my Buick... my home is a condo so no garage. I pay a premium to have a spot where I can work on the car and which is close to my home.

I've just learned that I am being given the opportunity to lead a major project for my company in Hong Kong, which will necessitate moving there for 12-18 months. So in the meantime it makes sense to store my Buick in a storage facility or the like. Currently I am on another project in Canada, so I can't just pop over to measure my car... but I need to start researching my options ASAP since I may be leaving in less than 45 days.

Anyway, if anyone can tell me how much width and length I need to allot for my '38 41 I would appreciate it... can't seem to find this info on the web.

Thanks!