My wife and I leave <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:country-region alt=</st1:country-region>Australia on the 18<SUP>th</SUP> May to spend some four weeks site seeing in the north eastern states of the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><ST1:pUS</st1:country-region>. We will be travelling from <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pChicago</ST1:p</st1:City> to the East Coast and back by car and I am interested to find out if there are any swap meets being held in that area during that time.

Cheers

John..

I am not sure about swap meets, but you probably could cross paths with the Great Race from Tennessee to Varmont the wek of June 11 -17 with a stop in Hershey, PA at the AACA Museum on June 14, so you could get two interesting car events/sights the same day. Just a suggestion.

John

My wife and I leave <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:country-region alt=</st1:country-region>Australia on the 18<SUP>th</SUP> May to spend some four weeks site seeing in the north eastern states of the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><ST1:pUS</st1:country-region>. We will be travelling from <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pChicago</ST1:p</st1:City> to the East Coast and back by car and I am interested to find out if there are any swap meets being held in that area during that time.

Cheers

John..

This was taken from Yahoo's news page today. I did not know this and you might find it informative. - Dan

Who Knew? - Yahoo! News

If you go online when you get in the states, you may consider the following.

I missed your post earlier, have fun on your tour. Remember, each state has its own speed limit and they can change from state to state.

From Chicago you can go to South Bend IN to the Studebaker Museum Interstate I-80.

Studebaker National Museum - Official Website

At Auburn IN you can go to the Auburn/Cord Museum on I-69.

Home

Indianapolis IN is the location of Indianapolis Speedway and Museum.

Hall of Fame Museum - Indianapolis Motor Speedway

The last part of May you can watch the time trials for the Indy 500 Mau 29th.

On Interstate I-70 in Ohio on May 27th, 28th & 29th there is a large wasp meet outside Springfield OH. They will have over 900 vendors on 2,200 sites.

Welcome to OhioSwapMeet.com

post-41405-143138544794_thumb.jpg