Car Video Not for Animal Lovers

Dave@Moon

I have had cats. I kept them inside at home. I love cats.

However, as someone that has had to deal with the cats of others doing some the very things Craig talks about, it is very annoying and damage can occur. One of the local cats left claw marks on our Dodge truck this winter. Bill is NOT happy about that. Several of them wet on the brick right beside the door that goes into the garage. Lovely smell on a hot humid day despite washing the brick with soap and baking soda.

I watched this video. No cats were harmed. They just got an unexpected bath :eek: from a contraption this guy rigged up with a motion sensor. Some of them didn't appear to even get that wet. Cats hate being wet. But not enough to stop them from coming back. :D

The real funny stuff is the humans not the cats.

Sorry Dave,

I thought this was the video of the cat and the sunroof. If others ay it's OK, then I apologize.

No Problem Barry. I'd never post anything offensive here. It's a comedy bit from an Australian comic. I thought it was really funny myself.:D

BTW, I've seen cats especially attracted to and drinking anti-freeze. It attracts cats better than a saucer of cream! I always wash down the driveway when there's some antifreeze spilled after I do car work, just in case.

..... I always wash down the driveway when there's some antifreeze spilled after I do car work, just in case.

It is a good idea to always wash it away very well and not let it puddle somewhere. According to articles and the vets I have spoken with antifreeze poisoning is especially bad because it causes the kidneys to shut down. Not something that living creatures come back from very easily. :(

I too have had cats in the past. I didn't take any offense to this video. I thought it quite funny, and definately, not harmful at all. He should have rigged it up so the owners of these cats were the ones that got sprayed.:D

Agreed, I am a cat lover and thought this video was hilarious!